Wednesday, January 2, 2008

School and Stuff

School started again today and I really don't know what to think about it. I mean I'm glad to finally have something to get me thinking again, but I hate how much time everything takes up! At least tomorrow's my easy day! We get to start on our blanket in sewing and I just picked out my fabric tonight. It's really cute! When I get my sewing machine fixed I'm gonna have to make another one because I saw this other really cute material at the store with Eeyore, Tiger, Roo, and Pooh. -Yes Coco! I thought of you!- Jessica gets to see BYU kid tomorrow so that should be fun! -By the way Damia, I'm gonna have to fill ya in on that little detail!-

New Years Eve was really fun! After a day of cleaning my mother's messy office and listening to the Scarlet Pimpernel, we all went over to Danzies. They had Kareoke, fondu, and best of all, Whittney, Mandy, Ashley, Anna and Me all went down stairs and played ultimate spoons! It was SOOO fun! I think I hit my head in several places and the bruises on my arms and legs were a little much, but I still think it was worth it! New Years Day was really fun too! -I spent it mostly with my Coco and my favorite some-what cousin Becky!!!! I love you guys!!- ANYWAY! That's my life right now. Pritty boring, but hey it's mine and I'm okay with it!!!


-banana!!!!!- hehe!

4 comments:

Tamara Wheeler said...

sounds like a fun time on new year's.

britentj said...

Glad you guys had a good new years!!!! We sure miss you!

Felicia and/or Rae said...

Hey Courtney,
It doesn't sound boring at all to me. Your new year's does sound a lot less crazy than ours... 17 people, 4-ish days, 10 of those people under ten years, 1 house. But not crazy is sometimes good. Haha I hope you've had a good couple weeks back at school. :)

Ashalee said...

hey courtney this is ashalee your favorite cousin! jk. keep in touch kay?
luv ya tons!