Thursday, June 26, 2008

Missing a Friend

Andy is still at his summer boot camp and the little crazy monkey hasn't even written yet! He's been gone like two, maybe three weeks and I haven't gotten one letter! It's starting to really make me nervous! I really miss him! He's like the twin brother I never had and right now he's in some camp being torn to pieces by a Drill Sargent! I'm really protective and just the thought makes me angry that he got into this in the first place! But that's not fair. I know he's doing the right thing for him right now, but I really hope he realizes what a demanding lifestyle it is! Anyway, I really do love the kid and I really wish him the best of luck. Perhaps I just need buck up and remember that I shouldn't let my worry cloud what I know is absolutely right.

At least I'm holding up better than Rachel though! She's counting down the days until he comes home! Okay, I'm not THAT worried! But it is probably harder for her because she still has feelings for him. Anyway, my thoughts are just everywhere today so I thought I'd vent a little here.

1 comment:

Johnny and Becca said...

Courtney I know how you feel right now ... because Grant hasn't written me a letter yet and he's only called me once during the last week of school! So I know what you mean