Wednesday, August 26, 2009

College Life!

If you would have asked me right after graduation how I felt about moving out and beginning my own independent life I probably would have said something to the effect of, "I could do for another year of High School." And while I still do miss High School and all the people I met there, I've absolutely LOVED my last two weeks at Snow!
My classes are amazing! Among my most favorite are choir and my honors national government class. I'm so excited to be here! I just got back from a late night run with Jessica and Jessica (who are amazing roommates by the way) and I feel great! I could conquer the world if I really wanted to! My room-roommate's name is Courtney. Yeah, I know, a Courtney and Courtney and a Jessica and Jessica sharing an apartment with a Kelly and an Emily. Haha! I love it!
There's just something really stimulating about staying on top of your homework, staying physically fit, having a great time and feeling the spirit that makes you happy! Plus, I should be getting a letter sometime soon from South Dakota and that doesn't hurt at all either. ;)
Oh! While we're on the subject of AMAZING!!!! Guess who I met the other day at the temple dedication....President Monson and President Eyring!!!! I shook President Eyring's hand and President Monson saw me and smiled when I waved and then he waved back...he's so funny! I love him! He is one of the most amazing people I have ever met!
Well...that's about it! I'll try to keep this more up to date cause I haven't posted anything in a while. Haha!

No comments: