Thursday, September 24, 2009

bOreD oUt Of mY miNd

I am bored out of my mind!! Yesterday I found out that I didn't need two of the classes that I was taking because I had passed both of my AP tests, and so I was able to drop them and pick up an online computer class. But OH MY GOSH have I got a ton of time on my hands!!!! I don't know what to do with it and it's horrible to waste!! It's like getting a huge load of peaches that you can't eat fast enough and you know that they're going to go to waste and the whole time you keep trying to figure out exactly WHAT TO DO WITH THEM!! I actually think I'm going to pick up another Institute class and join a few clubs...maybe that will help...I just feel like I don't have any classes that are challenging me to do or be better! I know I should just take the opportunity to be more self educated and learn things on my own, but I'm kind of going into all this blindfolded. I really don't know what to do. I know everything will be okay, but I really am going crazy because there is NOTHING to do.

No comments: