Saturday, November 10, 2007

My Birthday and Sleeping Over at Coco's Place

Well, I'm at Coco's place right now because we had a sleepover last night, (All I wanted for my birthday.) and she set me up with a blog, and now she's making me write in it. My birthday was... okay. I have to say that I feel bad for anyone who had to associate with me. I was so apethetic and ... blah! I did not want to turn seventeen, and don't anyone say I have no right to use that "I'm getting so old" excuse because I'm only upset because since I've been ten seventeen has been the year that I refered to as "adult". Yuck!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Yay!! My Courtney has a blog!! You have no idea how excited I am :-) I hope I can convince you to update often enough (if we can keep your password working...lol). Love you *smooches*

Johnny and Becca said...

Courtney, you never told me that you were doing a blog! It's Becca by the way... if you like you can visit mine. colebydancer.blogspot.com